How much you mean to me....

Last week wasn't great. That's sort of an understatement. It's taken a lot longer than normal for my neck to feel what I consider normal again after our trip to see my in-laws... and it still wasn't normal. Then yesterday I went to a discovery for my neck injury. It was supposed to be 2 hours long. That's a little longer than my threshold for sitting. I thought that I had physically prepped myself for the long day, but when we got into the 6th hour of questions, I just felt beyond helpless with pain. I hate anyone knowing that I'm hurting, but I just wanted to cry. Finally when we were done I met up with my Dad. He was able to drive me half way to his house because I couldn't make it the whole way. They made me dinner which I couldn't stomach, my Mom fed Rachel and bathed her for me. I had a super hot shower and just broke down. It wasn't a good day for me.After my Dad drove us home, we put Rachel to bed (she's 20 months today!), then I came downstairs. I can't even tell you how much it meant to me, but I had 6 messages wishing me well for the day and a handmade card in the mailbox from my girlfriend down the street. I just sat there and cried, feeling quite broken but full of love and appreciation from my friends. It's funny isn't it, how we all make cards to brighten someone's day and when you really need it there's one sitting there in your mailbox for you. It sure meant a lot to me and I greatly appreciate it. I'm sorry that I haven't returned any calls, but I'm just not up to it. I was sick to my stomach all night and couldn't sleep. I hope that you're all having a better day than I am and I'll be back blogging, hopefully, by next week sometime.

Please note that the Stamp-a-Stack class that I was offering this weekend is going to be cancelled, but we'll do it another time next month. I'll call everyone who was coming to let them know not to show.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you have to go through this hun! Hang in there!
DW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...