Oh My Swaps!

Oh My Gosh! I did a card swap with the ladies on www.londonmoms.ca and I got them back a few days ago. I'm going to post soon what they made (once I get their permission) but I wanted to show off what I made for them. I was really impressed with the cards. It's so nice to see everyone else's style.This is a card that I made using my all-time favourite Stampin' Up designer paper called Sassy. The paper is retired but I had a bunch of it here, so I made it up into this card. Then, so the colour scheme would match I coloured in the bird also using pink to match the paper.

Recipe:
Stamp sets: Fun and Fast Notes, Hugs and Wishes
Inks: Basic Black ink pad, Real Red marker, Pink Passion Marker
Card Stock: Basic Black, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Sassy (retired)
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Vintage Brads

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...