In-Colour Ribbon Share


I am so excited about this new ribbon! I can just picture it all over my layouts and cards! Dani and Cait have been asking me to do a ribbon share for ages, so I thought that I would do a small one to gauge the interest. This is the fabulous new polka dotted in-colour grosgrain ribbon. It will normally retail for $14.95 per spool. Each spool contains 15 yards of ribbon. I am going to do a share of it and all of the product will be ordered on July 1st (when it's released to the general public). If you would like 1 yard of each ribbon it will be $8 total. This includes shipping to me plus taxes. If you need it shipped to you, please add an additional $2.50 across Canada. If you would like 2 yards I will give you two complete yards (uncut). If you want 3, 4, 5+ yards, just let me know - each yard will be $8.

The New In-Colours are shown above and are called:
Rich Razzleberry
Soft Suede
Bermuda Bay
Crushed Curry
Melon Mambo
Dusty Durango

*If you would like to see a great example of what this ribbon looks like, and a comparison of the brand new in-colours please check out Michelle's blog here. Please note that permission was given from SU's demonstrator support to show the above sneak peek.

Edited to Add...
Rest Assured that I spoke with the compliance department prior to posting this and got written consent from them prior to doing this. Yes, we are allowed to post these photos. There was an additional alert from Demonstrator Support that was released yesterday that confirms this. In addition, the ribbon that I am ordering for this share is being ordered on July 1st (as indicated) and doesn't violate any of the terms set forth by Stampin' Up. I appreciate the concern, but I do ALWAYS check with the compliance department on any ads that I post. I just wanted to add to the many "Anonymous" emails and comments that I got bashing my ribbon share - boo to you for judging my practices without getting the proper information. I went through the proper channels, knew what I could do and couldn't, and went forth. Although I do appreciate the questions, the manner and language that other demos used was massively inappropriate on several occasions. End of my rant... back to stampin!!

6 comments:

Amanda G. said...

Alesha,
Sorry it took so long and it's electronic (it's busy with the end of the school year...I'm a teacher)...just wanted to finally thank you for the cards that you sent me. It is one thing to see other ideas in the catty or online, and a total other to have ideas on hand. I love the Christmas card and am going to try something like it this year.
Tried emailing this but it bounced back...this was the easiest way.
Thanks again,
Amanda G. (signed in March)

Lori said...

Hi Alesha! I'm a SU demo and I'm just wondering...are we allowed to be showing our new stuff before July 1? Cuz if we can, I'd like to do something the same...please let me know!! Thanks!

Lori
lori.turner@xplornet.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Alesha, I am sure that you are allowed to show the new stuff, but I am not sure that you are allowed to pre-sell it, which is what you are doing by offering a ribbon share prior to July 1.

Alesha said...

Hi Ladies,
Rest Assured that I spoke with the compliance department prior to posting this and got written consent from them prior to doing this. Yes, we are allowed to post these photos. There was an additional alert from Demonstrator Support that was released yesterday that confirms this. In addition, the ribbon that I am ordering for this share is being ordered on July 1st (as indicated) and doesn't violate any of the terms set forth by Stampin' Up. I appreciate the concern, but I do ALWAYS check with the compliance department on any ads that I post.

Sincerely,
Lesh

Anonymous said...

Alesha,
Would I be able to get in on this ribbon share? I'm just a hobby demo, so if I could start off with some samples to show my friends that would be great. Let me know.
Thanks,
Kristine Coombes
coombdav@xplornet.com

Alesha Walls said...

Hi Kristine,

That's not a problem. I emailed you privately.

Alesha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...