Monochromatic Father's Day card with the Autumn Days set

The Autumn Days stamp set is a new set that will be featured in our new 2009-2010 Fall Winter Catalogue. The pheasant image is one of the stamps in the set and I wanted to see how it would look in greys. I really love the end result. To achieve the multi-colour image I first inked the pheasant ink Going Grey ink then I used the Basic Black marker and coloured directly on the rubber where I wanted the shading to be. Before stamping this I huffed on the rubber.Recipe:
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Autumn Days
Inks: Going Grey, Basic Grey, Basic Black
Papers: Going Grey, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Designer Papers: Walk in the Park (Occassions Mini 2009)

This stamp set was made to coordinate with the new Autumn Traditions Designer papers which are shown here:

1 comment:

Jazz Monast said...

I love this card you made Alesha!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...