My card stock palette of Stampin' Up Papers... the card stock

Last year I made up a whole bunch of SMALL card stock rings for my downline and for my stamp club members. They were only the size of a tag punch and I didn't really thing that 2.5" was enough colour to get a feel for how beautiful and dramatic our colour palette really is. Many of my scrappers have started to request the new in-colours & replacements for lost card stock rings. I am so excited to announce that I have started to make these lovely card stock rings again. I have added some BLING and some BANG to them!

I'm going to tell you a bit about the changes that I've made to them. First - I've increased the size of them. They are now much MUCH bigger than a little tag. They are all the size of the Top Note die which is 3.5" x 4.5" and definitely looks so much more substantial. With more of the colour you're looking for you'll get a better idea of which colours it matches with.

I've added a COVER to the front of the card stock ring and I've embellished it with letters die cut from the Big Shot. I used the Billboard sizzlit alphabet set which has been exclusively designed by Stampin' Up for use with the Big Shot. I also added in two antique brass brads and an antique brass jumbo eyelet.

Inside the card stock ring I've included:
  • All 48 regular Stampin' Up colours
  • All of the Neutrals
  • All of the brand new In-Colours
  • All of the Specialty card stock including: Kraft, Naturals Ivory, Confetti White, Confetti Cream, Shimmery White, Glossy White, Vellum, Naturals White, Brushed Gold, Brushed Silver.
On the back of every single sheet of cardstock in the ring I've included a huge STICKER that has all of the information on the coordinating inks, markers, cartridges, buttons, ribbons, hodgepodge hardware and more. If you are looking at a specific colour in the palette and it has a matching embellishment then it will be listed on the sticker. These stickers are on the back of the sheets. The front of the sheets are completely blank so you have a huge surface area of the card stock to flip through.
Lastly, I wanted my card stock rings to look beautiful and to be easy to bring around to my workshops so I put on a little cover. This cover sides perfectly onto the card stock ring and has a handle made of taffeta ribbon (through 2 more jumbo brads). The finished card stock ring is over 3" thick as it has over 68 pieces of individual card stock in it.

As a customer, you would find this card stock ring will show you how easy it is to see which colours coordinate with each other. It also has all of the item #'s and coordinating products right at your fingertips so you don't have to search all over for the info. If you would like one of these they will be $25.00 (plus shipping within Canada).

I think that this is a fabulous card stock ring to show off as a demonstrator. As a demonstrator this card stock ring shows off three great dies from the big shot machine - the TopNote die, billboard alphabet and the Daisies #2 die. It shows off the antique brass brads and jumbo eyelets as well as two types of ribbon (taffeta for the handle and gingham on the cover). If you would like one of these they will be $25.00 (plus shipping within Canada). If you are a demonstrator within my levels 1-5 and would like one of these please email me privately. The cost will be reduced significantly for you.

Please click here to order one of these card stock rings. It will take me a few days to make them as I make them to order. I take paypal, cheques, Email Money transfers and cash. I will email you back within 24 hours to let you know how long it will take me to make them & have them in the mail to you. Shipping is $10.00 to Ontario and Quebec (I can ship two for that price) and $15.00 anywhere else in Canada.

Coming Thursday - Designer Series Paper Rings!!! Yep - they're the same size! A huge sampling of the 108 designer series papers.

5 comments:

~Samantha said...

OMG Alesha! These are amazing! What a great thing to create for yourself, your clients, and your downline! I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

Dude - these are so much more awesome than what you described! Can you ship 4 to us?

Lucy in BC

Christie said...

How cool. I've got to make one of these, just for myself. I'm bad about not labeling my colors, then not knowing what I used. This would be great for me.

JennP said...

I just received the 2 i ordered (one for me , one for someone else)and they are the most professional looking rings ever! Honestly, these are the perfect size to get a feel for the cardstock.
I can't get over how awesome they are!! you did an awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

I'm also wondering if you ship to the U.S. and if you know how much it would be?
you have done an outstanding job on this...it is beautiful!!!
: )
~Jody

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...