My palette of Stampin' Up Papers... the Designer Series Papers

As a scrapper, I love to see all of my papers so I can check out the colours, patterns and style of the paper. I love to figure out which papers will go with my photos and which ones have coordinating stamp sets.

A Few days ago I showed off my card stock rings, and today I'm showing off my partially finished rings of designer series papers. Why are they not completely finished? Well, there's a whole ton of new papers that I'm not allowed to order until the new catalogue launches on July 1st. So I have to wait until then to order it, then make it into the Top Note shape. I can't wait until the new papers arrive so I can start to scrap with them.

When I make cards, I really do love to play with my papers as backgrounds. Sometimes I cut out images to use as focal points. These papers are beautiful. I had made designer series paper rings before and found that the smaller cuts of paper didn't really show off some of the larger patterns well, or cut out a lot of the images on bigger prints... so I've increased the sizing of the Designer Series Paper Rings to the size of a Top Note Die. I did this for two reasons - first I wanted to be able to see MUCH MORE of the patterns on the papers, second I wanted them to be the same size and style as my card stock rings.

One of the features of my Designer Papers rings are the HUGE size and the other are the coordinating stickers that accompany each individual sheet of DSP. Each sheet is labeled with a sticker, shown here, that will tell you all of the coordinating stamp sets which is great for making card and scrapping. The sticker will also tell you which Stampin' Up colours were used in the patterns on the papers.

The designer paper rings that I am selling will include 6 double-sided pieces of DSP from every package that SU sells (excluding the patterns papers). This will include six sheets from:
The Designer Paper ring will also include the new bridal series designer papers. They are stunning specialty papers. They are foiled designer papers and are just beautiful.

Lastly, the Designer Paper ring will also include the 6 sheets of the current Specialty Designer paper "to the nines" (shown on the left) as well as 6 sheets from the 3 new Specialty DSP's - including some dies!

The cost for one of these designer paper rings will be $49.00 and will include 110 individual sheets of designer paper. You can reserve one by emailing me through this link. I will be ordering all of the designer papers for these on July 1st when I'm allowed to order the brand new papers. Please contact me prior to then so I can start on your designer paper rings. There will also be an outside cover built to carry the rings, very similar to the one I've made to carry the card stock rings. I just haven't made one yet as I don't know how thick it will be with all of the designer papers labeled.

The rate for shipping two paper rings is $10.00 within Ontario & Quebec, and $15.00 anywhere else in Canada. So you can get one card stock ring and one paper ring if you'd like and I'll ship it in the same box. I ship via Canada Post. For payment - I take cash, cheque, Email Money Transfer, or paypal. I will not start to make the rings until full payment is received.

Upgrading the Designer Series Paper Rings.
If you would like your DSP ring to also include 6 sheets of each of the Patterns Designer series papers you will get an additional 6 samples from 14 packages. That's an additional 84 sheets of Designer Series Papers and a great way to show off how fabulous they are. The cost will be an additional $30.00 Click here to order this.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alesha, I think your idea for the cardstock and paper ring samples is great. Hope you have received good feedback!
(London Mom - Cathy)
Jo-Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...