Circle Circus card in Melon Mambo & a close-up of the Bella Bleu DSP

Last week I was playing around with my ribbons and I came across this card online. I case'd it just because I thought that it was so easy & simple but looked great! I think that it was in Bermuda Bay, but I really like my card using the Melon Mambo colour.

I have been stamping the insides of all of my cards now - I just hate the HUGE white empty space. I used Black craft ink to do all of my stamping - I like how it dries and has a slight texture to it.

Recipe: Stamps: Circle Circus
Inks: Black craft
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka-Dotted grosgrain ribbon.

Below is a close-up of the Bella Bleu designer series paper from Stampin' Up. I've shown all 12 patterns just to give you a close-up. Please click the photos for enlargements.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...