Two fabulous colour combinations. My Garage sale is today at 11am

This card here was case'd off another demonstrator. It uses the new stamp set called Circle Circus and the colours Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay. The background on the Bermuda bay card stock was textured to have a polka-dot on it. You'd have to click the image for a close-up to see that. I love these two colours together. This is a card that we made at my New Catalogue bash. We popped up the smaller circles and layered them on top of the larger circles. We also tied a knot around the bermuda bay card stock using Pretty in Pink 1/4" gingham ribbons.

Two other colours that I loved together were the blush blossom and groovy guava. The guava colour retired and is no longer available which makes me sad, because this card is so beautiful and I'd love to duplicate it. So - if you like the in-colours stock up on them before you can't get them any more.

For the ladies who are coming to my Garage Sale - I will see you at 11am sharp! I think that there will be 5 tables full of stamp sets, designer papers, inks, scrapbooking kits, wheels, cuttlebug things, big shot embosslits, accessories and more. Fabulous deals and I hope to see you there!

Lastly - Happy 4th of July to all of my American Readers!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am looking at your pictures and I have to tell you that I love your cards. They are beautiful!!!!


Sarah
Out_in_the_boonies_mom
(LM)

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful!

Susie(LM)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...