Yes, it's midnight... and they just left!

Oh my gosh I don't think that I've ever had this much fun in a night with complete strangers!

So yesterday morning I had my Stampin' Up Garage sale which was crazily busy and I sold lots of great supplies to crafters - they got a deal and I got more room in my studio. Now, I've been sick for days and the garage sale was draining. I loved seeing some old friends - and I finally met Lisa from Ottawa and overall it was a wonderful morning, but I was glad that it was over.

Jamie & I got home from Sunday dinner at my parents' place around 6:30 and I got a phone call a little while later... three ladies missed the sale and wondered if I still had anything left. Yup! A pretty good bit actually - so I invited them over after Rachel went to bed. Oh my what fun! They were such a hoot - and I couldn't get over how much we all got along! I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Then we got to stamping and playing with some of the tools that they bought... then we got into my new things and boy-oh-boy what a bunch of giddy girls. I'm so glad to have met them - they perked me right up for the night. They're popping over again next weekend and I'm really looking forward to it! I just love new friends who are just as nuts about ink as I am.
PS - this is the card that you liked that was bumpy -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...