40 Free Stampin' Up classes in 10 days.... what would you want to learn?

So I have booked a booth at the Western Fair in the Craft & Community Showcase building. I am really excited about this - a 10 day event! This will be my 4th year at the Fair and I really can't wait! My Team of Demonstrators will be there daily from September 11-20th and we really want to meet you and show you some fun and fabulous projects!

Last year, I approached the Western Fair about bringing hands-on crafting to the Fair. I saw this at the Creative Festival in Toronto in the Fall and loved the idea! Basically we are going to be offering free classes several times a day at the Fair that you can join into. So here's my question to you - what would you love to learn? Please post a comment (click on comments below) and tell me what you'd like to learn at the Fair. We are open to all suggestions to add to our already HUGE list of classes we're offering.

As a hint - there will be something offered to card makers, scrapbookers, quilters, brides and Moms-to-be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something to do with Pastels?
*Stamping with Pastels
*techniques with pastels
*watercolouring with pastels

It would be really good of you if you could do a build-a-bear workshop class.

Thanks for doing this - looking forward to the fair even more this year!

Liz

Julie said...

Wedding favour ideas?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...