Busy Day at the Western Fair

Wow - was a busy day today! I taught some fabulous classes today at the Fair - it was nice to have a full house for my Wedding favour class. I met some fun ladies from Glencoe! I also ran into Stephanie, who I haven't seen since high-school, which was really cool. I met a brand new neighbour who lives down the street from me (she's a stamper - yeah!!!). Tomorrow is the last day at the Western Fair - it has been such a fun and wonderful 9 days and I'll be sad when tomorrow is finished. Starting on Monday, I'll be calling to follow up with everyone who indicated they wanted information on classes/workshops/parties/fundraisers/demo info. So hey - you might be getting a call from me in the next few days! I would love to chat with you!

The most exciting thing about tomorrow - we're going to be drawing a name out of our ballot box for the winner of our HUGE basket of prizes. There are 9 stamp sets, a pack of ribbon, 4 packages of Designer Series Papers, a package of 12x12 Rich Regals card stock and a Simply Scrappin kit - it's a fabulous prize and I'm excited to see who wins it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...