Fun layout featuring circles

When I took this photo of Rachel I knew that it was going to get scrapbooked. Isn't it great when you take a fabulous photo, like this one, that you just know will ROCK a layout!

So I kept the whole circle theme going and cropped the photo into a circle. All of the other cuts of designer paper that I placed are also cut into circles.

I made this with the MDS software. The background is white with a layer of distressed "close to cocoa" set at 25% opacity. I used a bunch of different designer series papers for the circles - most of them came out of the digital scrapping kit called "sunny days". Everything shown here is included in the software when you buy it. Actually, all of the layouts that I've been posting using MDS have been included in the "core" software. There are a few new downloads (papers, stamps) but I haven't got any of those yet - I'm too busy playing with what's already there.

BRING YOUR OWN PROJECT NIGHT:
If you would like to join me in my studio, you are welcome to RSVP for this Monday's BYOP night. The space is limited and the cost is $5.00. Please bring paper and adhesive and an idea for a project to work on - you can use all of my stamps, inks, punches, tools, Big Shot & dies, and more. It's a fun and social night and I would love to have you over to create with!

If you would like to come - it starts at 7:30pm and wraps up by 11pm at the latest. Please RSVP by contacting me through this link (or post a comment).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Oh - and before I forget - please have a fun and safe Halloween tonight! It's a jam packed day for us today! We are going to see the Backyardigans play at Centennial Hall in the afternoon - we got front row seats!!! This evening will be the first time ever that we take Rachel out trick-or-treating around the neighbourhood! I'm so excited! Last year we just went to a few family members, but this year we are going to trek through the 'hood. We are so excited. I know that she's going to have a blast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...