Halloween 2-4-6-8 box

It's funny, when new people are introduced to stamping, how much a simple box that I made years ago can just inspire such creativity! I love that, actually. I didn't know how many of my downline knew how to make a 2-4-6-8 box, so I showed them how at my October downline meeting. I'm so glad that they liked this, and saw how easy it was to score and assemble. I hope that one of them uses this for the 3D swap that we're doing on Monday - it's so cute and simple yet I can't get enough of them.

Recipe:
Card stock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Black ink cartridge for wheel
Stamps: Batty for you, Grateful Greetings (Holiday Mini - shown here), arachnophobia wheel.
Accessories: fiskars Paper cutter & scoring blade, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, black gingham ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...