I just love that ladybug hat! Memories of the Spring.

Every Spring Jamie and I head up to his parent's house to visit. They live in a small town of 400 in the Kawartha's (Cottage Country). I love going up there to visit because it's so quiet and beautiful.

While we were there, we took Rachel out exploring in their front yard. They have 25 acres of forest property and their front yard is mainly wooded. Rachel loved kicking around in the leaves. She had just learned to walk a few months earlier and it was great to see her poking around in the brush.

Every May 2-4 weekend there is a big craft festival, and we go every year. This year I picked her up this fabulous ladybug knitted hat. She loves it!

This layout was made with the MDS software. I used the colours Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Kraft to complete this layout. The digital stamps are from the "Baroque Motifs" set. I used a variety of background papers to achieve the look. Hope that you like it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...