Matchbox skull suitcase

For my October downline meeting, I wanted to show the girls how to make some really simple 3D items. We are going to be doing a 3D swap at the Big Meeting on Monday, and I heard that they couldn't think of anything easy yet cool to do, so I showed how to make itty bitty boxes with the Matchbox die and the Big shot. We used brilliant blue card stock, retired "rock-a-billy" designer paper, and the "Batty for you" stamp set. First, we made just a little matchbox, then I showed how to turn it into a suitcase by standing it up on it's side and attaching a handle with a few brads. Easy peasy and so darn cute! Just imagine the treats that you could tuck away in there.
Recipe:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue
Designer Series Paper: Rockabilly (I think that's what it was called)
Inks: Brilliant Blue
Stamps: Batty for you
Accessories: Big Shot, Matchbox die, handheld punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, silver brads.

Tomorrow, I'll show you the other Halloween box that we made, and then a picnic box.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...