My picnic boxes - so easy to fold, so pretty to display.

Seriously - isn't this just the cutest darn box you've ever seen? Really, you can't get much more adorable than this!!! We made a whole bunch of these last week. I decided to make each box a different colour scheme with different ribbons and handles. This is the sample that I showed off... and it was made with the retired "bella rose" designer paper (I hate that this retired by the way - it was WAY too awesome).

I'll show off the pattern to make this in a few days, I want to show you all of the different boxes that we made first. This box reminds me of something that you'd have on a picnic table with one section for knives, one for forks, one for spoons, and another for napkins. So I call them picnic boxes, although really couldn't you fit just about anything in there? Jelly beans? Crayons? soaps?

Recipe:
Card stock: Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: Grateful greetings
Designer Series Paper: Bella Rose
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Crop-a-dile, Tag punch, Black Grosgrain ribbon, Real Red 3/4" polka-dotted Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...