Our family portrait

I have wanted to get a nice family portrait taken for quite a while - a more formal portrait that I could put on the wall in my dining room. I just love how it turned out! Rachel just loved sitting on her Uncle Josh's lap.

The layout was made with the My Digital Studio software. I have a background that is plain "not quite navy" card stock, then I layered a distressed "not quite navy" image over top to create this look. I put on images of ribbon and stitching to layer... and it's almost hard to see - but I have staples on the ends of the ribbon at the bottom.

What do you think of the layout? Have you scrapped your family portraits yet? I'd love to see them - link in the comments if you'd like.

This week I did a fun scrapbooking workshop at Grace's house. It's been way too long since I've seen her and her sweet daughter Angelina! We did a few layouts and I showed off the MDS software. I just love getting together with these girls to scrap! Jacquie and Michelle were there too - I loved doing the scrapbook club together and it will be so nice to see them more often. Congrats to Michelle who is expecting her first! Pregnant women always look so beautiful - I really should get around to scrapbooking my pregnancy photos from a few years back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...