Rachel's Second birthday is on Monday

It's hard to believe that we had her two years ago. I thought that I would share a few basic layouts that I made with the new My digital Studio software. I just got it a few days ago and was playing around with it. These are some seriously basic layouts that I was able to plug into pre-made designed layouts. If you want to know if MDS is easy to use - I made these within 15 minutes of installing the software. MDS has a bunch of pre-made layouts and these were several of them. I just wanted to see how the templates worked. They were easy to use, which is nice. I definitely have to play around with the software more to get the layouts that I like. Here's a few from a photo book that I'm going to make about Rachel's first two years.

The front cover of the book. It will be hard covered, bound and this will be on the front:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...