Razzleberry glittery goodness

Cait, Nancy and Danielle just rock! They were in Toronto a few weeks ago for Caro's Stampin' Palooza and got a ton of swaps from it. They brought them over for me to see, and this was definitely one of my top 5 favourites from the event! I absolutely love how sparkly and regal it looks! It's a great simple layout (this calls to me) and I think that I may just get this set so I can re-create it. I really like it that much.

Sorry that I can't give credit to whoever made it, there was no name on the back.

Recipe:

Stamps: Kind & Caring thoughts (level 3 hostess set. See hostess rewards here)
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Fine cosmo glitter (I assume), versamarker, scallop edge punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...