Thoroughly Modern mini-pizza box

Cait, Nancy and Dani went to Toronto a few days ago for Stampin Palooza. It was a fun filled day and I SOOO wish that I could have went! Even more so, when I saw what they made. This is a cool pizza box made with the thoroughly modern designer paper (close up shown below) and the top note die for the big shot. I have never made one of these boxes before and I was completely thrilled that the girls brought me back all of the supplies to make all of the projects from the event! It's been ages since someone prepped a project for me - so I whipped them all up and I am so proud of them.

Recipe for this project:
Card stock: Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White.
Designer Series Paper: Thoroughly Modern
Inks: Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Curly label punch, modern label punch, white grommets, ice rhinestone brads, pretties kit.

Tonight is another one of my BYOP project nights - do you have some stamping that you'd like to do and just aren't getting it done at home? Why not pop over and join us? There's normally a ton of us that get together, stamp, listen to music and have a great time. The cost to attend is just $5... and you get to use all of my stamps, inks, Big Shot dies, punches, tools and more. Please bring your own adhesive and papers - and a fun project to make! If you can't think of one, I can always give you the directions to make one of the boxes above - they are adorable! Please note that I will not be having any more BYOP's in October. On the 19th is the Big Demo quarterly meeting, and the 26th is Rachel's 2nd birthday party. We will pick up the BYOPS in November - I can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Chriss said...

hey alesha,
i too was suppose to go to the palooza - unfortunately i couldnt (but caroline was completely understanding and registered me for february instead), but would LOVE the directions on this awesome project - can you pass tehm along??
thanks so much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...