A time for reflection on things that I am thankful for...

Truly, I am blessed. Thanksgiving weekend is coming up in a few days and it got me thinking about everything that makes my life full - my family, my friends, my school and my "work".

My family are wonderful - Jamie, Rachel, my parents, Josh, Mel & Jay and the kids, and Jamie's parents - I am thankful for all of them. I'm also thankful for a new addition to my family - lovely little Izabell, my cousins adorable daughter. I am thankful for my wonderful friends that I just couldn't do without - Nancy, Cait, Kristine, Danielle, Jazz and of course my wonderful Becky! They are all so wonderful and I love that I get to see them all so often. I am thankful for the challenge that school gives my mind - I love the mental challenge that my courses are bringing me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...