Backyardigans Scrapbook page, part 2

Earlier in the week I sat down for an hour to play with the MDS software. It's the new digital crafting software that Stampin' Up has made. It does cards, videos, and also scrapbook layouts. It's nice software.

I was able to make about 40 easy layouts in that hour - a fabulous thing for me as I don't really have a lot of time. These are the two extra layouts that I made of the Backyardigans concert that we took Rachel to on the 31st of October. What a fun day!

This past week was jam packed and I'm a little glad that it's behind me. I have an exam on Thursday that I have been studying for, and now I really need to focus on it. Last Thursday I hosted my first event from Meetup.com which is a social networking website that I joined - and that matches like-minded people together. I wanted to see if there were any other paper-crafting ladies out there who wanted to get together and we met Thursday night. I had such a wonderful time! Lucinda and Cindy were so nice to talk to! And... I just loved Cindy's pop up snowman die for the Big Shot - she just floored me with it and I really hope that I can use it sometime soon!

Everyone brought something cool to work on and I was able to get about 15 cards made which I was so happy about. I also made about 15 little bookmarks. Now that I'm reading a lot, I seem to misplace these all of the time so I really needed them.

Angie, Danielle, and Kristine also made some beautiful cards. I think that the next time that we meetup I'm going to catch up on my scrappin!

If you would like to join us you are more than welcome to - just register at www.meetup.com and it will tell you about all of the meetups that are happening in London, Ontario.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...