A Few more items for sale at the LondonMoms event this Friday!

Plum Ornament cards - $2.50 each, 3 for $5.00 or 7 for $10.00

So admission to the big LondonMoms event this Friday night is $1 for anyone over 18 and there will be raffles galore, free treats and drinks, and you'll get to meet a lot of Moms in London!  Wouldn't it be great to get out, meet some other Moms, and do some shopping while you're socializing?  I am really looking forward to this event.  I've made up a whole bunch of Christmas Cards, birthday cards and also gift card holders - I'll show off the gift card holders tomorrow - they are adorable and look great with a little gift card inside!!  I hope to see you at the event!  There is more information about the event on www.londonmoms.ca.  Please stop by the Stampin' Up booth to see Caroline and I (Caroline is my downline who is assisting me at the event).  


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!


Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...