Hand crafted phone book - very stylish!

This stunning phone book was something that I received in a swap from Tracey R.  I can't even begin to say how much I love showing it off to everyone!  It's so well done and I love that I can take out the pages, rearrange names, add in more, and shuffle it.  So awesome!

Everyone that I've shown it to has just had that "oh WOW" look on their face.   A lot of work went into making it (I know, I'm making 6 as we speak as gifts for Christmas) and I really appreciate that.  All of the pages were die cut with the Big shot and the top note die.  The front has a vanilla Hardware frame and a mini clip.  The colours used were So Saffron and Basic Gray.  All of the pages have been texturized with polka dots as well.  

If you would like to make one of these, you are welcome to pop over any Monday night to one of my BYOP sessions - bring your paper and I'll show you how to get started on your project.  I'm having one tomorrow and I do have room for 2 more ladies to join us.  It is going to be so fun!


 

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...