Holiday Shimmery Paint can and gingerbread house card



I suppose that it's okay for me to show these to you now... I entered a Demonstrator-Only contest last month and the theme was Holiday Gift Giving.  This was my entry - a beautiful card shaped like a Gingerbread house and a matching Paint can that's all decked out.  Wouldn't this be great to put peanut brittle in?  If only I knew how to make it.... that's another story.  I didn't win the contest (at least I haven't heard yet, but entries have been shown off).  I'm going to make up 4 or 5 of these tins for last minute gifts for people - so easy to toss a treat into!


Stampin' Up has announced an Online Extravaganza Sale.  Basically, there are bundles of items that you can purchase and get 30%, 40% and even 50% off the items.  I am in love with this (shhh, demos get an additional 20% off) and I wanted to show off one of the awesome bundles.  This is the "Heart to Heart" bundle that is on sale for $34.93 (regular price is $58.95).  To see all of the bundles that are 50% off the regular price please click here to go to my store.

Jamie and I just wanted to say thank you to all of the well wishes this week and last.  We greatly appreciate your support and just love you all!
  
Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Amie L said...

What a neat use for the eyelet punch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...