I'm a certified MDS instructor


I received a special certification from Stampin' Up! this morning.  Their new Digital Crafting software, My Digital Studio, had a fairly awesome training program.  I had to watch 4 hours worth of webinars (over time), complete tests, test-order projects... and it was so Worth it!


I was floored that the software was not just for digital scrapbooking - when I first read about it - that's all I thought it was but once I recieved it I realized that it can do so much more.  You can make cards, customized calendars, videos, blog banners, and more!  It's pretty awesome!  I'm proud to say that I am 100% certified to show you how much this software rocks!  Congratulations also to Catherine, my downline, who is also certified!



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...