It's snowtime Mommy!


Rachel has been reading stories at daycare about Winter, Christmas, Snowmen, and so much more fun seasonal things!  It's wonderful for her to burst out into her rendition of Jingle Bells.  I love having a toddler so much because she just amazes me daily.  She has been waiting for it to SNOW!!!  Every morning she looks outside and says "Oh Mom, no snow" and I really can't wait for the day that we do have some.  I think that she'll explode.  These are some photographs that I took of Rachel and Jamie last January.  Now, I'm thankful that there's no snow, but part of me can't wait for her to get out playing in it either.

The above layouts were digitally scrapbooked with the My Digital Studio software.  I used the Christmas Jingle kit for the designer paper, reindeer, and the strips.  The Christmas Jingle kit comes with the software when you get it - bonus!!  I did add in an element that I purchased from the "Write Stuff" kit and it was the olive circle area for journaling.  I love how it looks on the page and how it framed my journaling perfectly.


Stampin' Up has announced an Online Extravaganza Sale.  The sale ends on November 30th.  Basically, there are bundles of items that you can purchase and get 30%, 40% and even 50% off the items.  I am in love with this (shhh, demos get an additional 20% off) and I wanted to show off one of the awesome bundles.  This is the "Four Square" bundle that is on sale for $21.45 (regular price is $42.90).  To see all of the bundles that are 50% off the regular price please click here to go to my store. 


If you're a fan of the Sock Monkey stamp sets - you're going to be so happy because there's a discounted bundle for them as well!  The regular price of the items would have been $78.40 but the bundle shown here is priced at $47.04!  See it here. 

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...