Rachel is 2 years and one month old today - how time flies!


Rachel and I go every month to the Real Canadian Superstore and get a portrait taken of her.  It was something that I did when she was really small and I would always give the portraits to all of our family.  Well, it became such a monthly treat that everyone expects them - and honestly I really love seeing how she grows up each month in the photos.  This is her 2yr portrait taken last month.  I love the ladybug dress and went with that theme when designing this layout.

The layout was made with the My Digital Studio software.  This is a digital layout.  The stamp set that I used is called "Garden Whimsy".  The digital images for "Garden Whimsy" come with the MDS software.  I am completely in love with the little pearlized buttons on the top right of the layout - if you could see her in this dress you'd see that the exact same buttons are on her dress.  How totally sweet is that?


Stampin' Up Online Extravaganza:  Until November 30th you can get a whack of great deals - click on the image below to see them.  There's punches on sale, bundles for stamp sets, kits, and accessories galore.  Also - on the Ultimate Stampers kit I'm offering free shipping until the 30th - just contact me to order it.  Everything else can be ordered through my online store.



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

9kids said...

My goodness Alesha, she is growing so quickly....and still looks as sweet as ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...