Rachel Roo - you are two!



As I was playing around with the new Digital download "write stuff kit" for the My Digital Studio software I found this awesome tag in the kit!  I love the shape and that it comes with all of the lines to journal on - it jst fits great on this layouthttp://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=120881.  I took a few minutes to write about what Rachel is like at the moment - what things she likes to do, eat, play with, sing, etc.  Her favourite song is "twinkle twinkle little star" which is adorable!


Part of the Online Extravaganza deal that ends in 3 DAYS is the bundle called "animal crackers" which is one of my all time favourite set - it is so cute, whimsical, and has awesome sayings!  The bundle also comes with some fabulous and huge brads - Seperately these two items would cost over $35 but the bundle is priced at $17.73 - you can order this through my online store (link is below!

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...