Scallop Envelope Boxes

This was such a fun little container to make. My stamping Club had a potluck to celebrate our last get-together and at it I had come great little projects set up for us. This first project was a bunch of containers that we put together with the Scallop Envelope die in the Big Shot. I let them raid my filing cabinet full of my card stock and they chose whichever colours they wanted. We stamped everything in coordinating inks... used coordinating Rhinestone Brads... and I just love how they turned out!

The Medallion stamp that is on here is from the Boho Backgrounds stamp set, so are the flowers that were stamped on the background of the container. We used the scallop circle punch to make a layer behind the medallion. The verse was popped out using glue dots.

Now, my favourite one was decorated by my girlfriend Angie! This is a Halloween box that she made. She wheeled it with the Arachnophobia wheel in black. The base is in pumpkin pie. The little pumpkin stamp is from the "batty for you" stamp set which fits so awesome inside the circles. I was so happy that everyone got to customize their boxes! Love it!

If you would like to order any supplies to make these projects, you can do so with a click right over to my online store: http://alesha.stampinup.net and it will be delivered right to your door!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...