She's going to be a Pilot!

Jamie and I joke around all of the time that Rachel will most likely want to be a pilot when she's older. Her favourite thing to play with in our backyard is this red fisher price airplane that we got at the Lambeth garage sale for $1. Unreal how the cheap things seem to entertain the most.

Since Jamie works at the airport, Rachel and I are always there. Somedays we watch the planes land and take off - other times we watch them "nap" as we call it.

It doesn't matter how far away a plane is - she can hear it and will loudly exclaim "AIRPLAM" because she doesn't have the word just right yet. I love these photos of her - seriously - she is the cutest two year old ever - right Grace?!!

Created with My Digital Studio software by Stampin' Up! I used the Night of Navy designer papers in the small polka dot and the soft flower to create this layout. These designer papers come with the software already - so you don't need to purchase them seperately. It's so easy and I just plugged the photos into a template. A two minute layout!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...