There are two new downloads available for the MDS digital crafting software



 There are a few new digital downloads available for the My Digital Studio crafting software.  The software will allow you to create scrapbook layouts, cards, calendars, videos, blog banners and more.  This first download is called Christmas Cocoa II and I'll be getting it for free because I'm a certified MDS instructor!  Yeah! This fun digital kit has just about everything you need—Designer Series papers and lots of Christmas ornaments, tags, labels, and borders— to make beautiful holiday projects.

This second download is called the Write Stuff digital Kit - and I am SO HAPPY that this is now digital.  It's my favourite paper-based kit and I can't wait to turn this into some great layouts for you on my PC!  Quite exciting for me!  This kit comes with eight patterns of Designer Series paper and thirty-six individual “die-cut” images so you’ll have just what you need for journals, ledgers, frames, recipe, or whatever else you can think of.  To see all of the newest downloads for the My Digital Studio software please click here.


The Digital+ Promotion!


Digital+ Starter Kit
With the introduction of My Digital Studio, Stampin' Up! is now offering an all-new business opportunity with the Digital+ Starter Kit. Priced at just $239, the Digital+ Starter Kit contains:
  • My Digital Studio software
  • Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads®
  • Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write® markers
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Button Latte Designer buttons
  • Stampin' Dimensionals®
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive®
  • Business supplies (product catalogues, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)
  • 20% commission off any Stampin' Up purchases people make with you
  • 20% minimum discount on any digital downloads you need!  How sweet is that!
  • To order this kit - please click here then click "Join now" and use my passcode "AleshaWalls" to get started with your digital crafting fun!
 Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!


Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...