2008 Christmas Scrapbook layout - Toddler Christmas Party!

Aren't Christmas Parties for kiddies fun?  I am having a lot of fun scrapbooking all of our Christmas photos from last year.  I took these photos at my girlfriend Dana's house - she had all of the Moms from our Mommy Group over.  The kids were adorable!  Rachel is the oldest of the group and had missed her afternoon nap that day - so she was quite a little devil that day.  Dana made the best lasagna I've ever had and we had a wonderful time with all of the kids!


The layout that I used here comes as part of the Christmas Cocoa kit.  Not only do you get all of the images & designer papers in the kit - you get a fabulous layout as well.  I literally "dragged and dropped" 4 photos into this and was DONE!  When you want to scrap and don't have time - this is just such a wonderful option!


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!


Alesha


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...