Another Demonstrator - Only swap

Description: Need inspiration, ideas, examples to show your customers? This is a swap for full 3x3 cards for those of us who would like cards made with the upcoming stamp sets, punches, DSP and dies from the new Occasions Mini catalog. Now you don't have to work on them until after the holidays since they are not due until January 25th. This way you can wait to place your orders during SAB if you'd like. I plan on mailing everything back right away so you'll have them in your hands by February 1st so it will give you lots of time to show your customers during SAB.

Quantity: 5+1 full 3x3 cards (I will keep a running list, so it doesn't matter how many people sign up, still do 5+1. You will receive back 5 cards.

Due Date: Monday January 25th at my house.

Rules:
PLEASE READ!!!
Please do your best work. I would appreciate at least 2 layers of card stock and minimum of 1 embellishments and all current Stampin Up products only.  Please have your card feature something from the Occassions Mini Catalogue.  Please sign your work with something removable (putting your real name on a post-it note on the back of each card works great!). Do not stamp your name on the card itself.  If you want to include a recipe, you can, but it is not necessary.

To get the cards to me:
Put your cards in a ziplock bag and include a piece of paper with the swap name, your name, on the bag. If you are mailing them: Include a self addressed envelope (or self addressed label if you want them returned  and the amount of postage you used to mail it to me + 2 extra stamps. Unused stamps will be returned.  If you are delivering them: please drop them off at my place - I have a mailbox that you can slip them in.

Deadline to have your packages in my hands is January 25th so please mail your swaps at least 1 week before the due date. Late items will be returned unswapped. I'd like everyone to check in a week or so before the due date so I know everything is on track.

Mail or Deliver to:

Alesha Walls
91 Bonaventure Drive
London, ON, N5V 4A7

You can sign-up for more than one spot but each one much be a different design. Let's make some beautiful cards!  The Demonstrators participating in this swap:

  1. Alesha Walls



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Sacha said...

Hi Alesha,

I would like to join your swap. Actually, I would love two spots if I could.

Thanks,

Sacha
srrowe@shaw.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...