Another new Designer Paper Sneak peek!


Okay - so this is the new designer series paper package that is called "sending love".  It's a SPECIALTY designer paper which means that it has something a little extra.  Looking at this paper, I couldn't tell what it was - but once I got it in my hands last week I let out a little squeal!  It's got GLITTERY flowers on it!  They are beautiful!  I can't wait to get started on my Valentine's Cards with it - and Rachels too!  


Today I have my first final exam for the term at UWO.  I can't wait to get these exams over with.  I'm writing today on Ancient Roman Technology and Engineering - I found this fascinating.  On Wednesday I write on Daily life in Rome and Greece.  Then - I'm done until January.  Then I'll start a few more courses on the Classics - one is on Roman Paintings and the other is on Latin Epics.  The last one I'm a little intimidated with, but I already have my books so hopefully I can get in some reading during the break.  THEN - I am really hoping - that I can start to get in the CHRISTMAS spirit.  I want to jump into celebrating the Holidays, but I have to get my studying finished first.  I can't wait to get my tree up and presents wrapped.  Have a wonderful Monday!





Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!


Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...