Decorating our Christmas Tree was so easy this year!


Decorating our Christmas Tree was so easy this year - we let Rachel do all of the work 2ft and under (looks hilarious) and we did the rest.  We didn't put up 1/2 of our ornaments because we realized that they were all glass and didn't want to shatter them.  Rachel hugged the tree, hugged the snowman ornaments, hugged the reindeer and any thing else she could get her lips on.  She was adorable and we wore these GOOFY headbands while we were decorating.  It was fun!  We're going away for Christmas this year, but we just had to have our tree up anyways.


This layout was made with the My Digital Studio software.  I obviously was in such a rush to save it that I didn't even realize that the designer paper didn't overlap the edge and the ribbon is all wonky.  This is a layout that I'll have to touch up after the holidays.  Today we're going to the Big Christmas Dinner at my Moms house.  There's going to be about 30 of us there and I can't wait to see everyone!  Rachel is going to wear her super special Christmas Dress and we're bringing candied yams for 30.  It's going to be a wonderful day.  I hope that you all have a wonderful day as well!




Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...