Increasing the size of the images in MDS - quite easy and a lovely effect!


One of the things that I like about digital scrapping is being able to change the SIZE of the image I want on my layouts.  On a regular hand-stamped traditional scrapbook page this tree would be about 2" big - but when I added it to this layout it is actually over 12" big.  It makes a great frame for the photograph.


Rachel was 10 months old.  She is wearing one of my favourite baby hats that I've ever seen.  It was a hand made gift from Bonnie L a friend of mine.  She wore this hat everywhere and I loved how chic it was.





Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...