More Christmas fun & a Big shot sneak peek!


Jamie, Rachel and I had three family Christmas parties to go to which was a lot of fun - kind of stretched out the holiday for us.  Sometimes I feel like Christmas is so rushed and it was nice to have a slower pace this year.  We first celebrated Christmas with my family the weekend before Christmas.  We alternate dates each year, and this year was the "off" year.  It worked out really well though because there were so many more people there for dinner and our big Secret Santa gift exchange.  We had relatives come in from Kingston, Lambeth and Guelph.  It was wonderful to reconnect with everyone, have fun playing some games.  The boys played poker and euchre upstairs and the rest played scattergories and pictionary downstairs.  I had forgot how much fun pictionary is - I'm really not good at drawing, but I can usually guess what everyone else is trying to draw.



Christmas dinner was wonderful.  Mom made a butterball and stuffing with a little apple (my trick for keeping the stuffing moist), and I made candied yams for everyone.  Normally everyone brings a dish to eat which is nice because there was 25 for dinner.  Mom's house is big enough to fit everyone thankfully.  The best thing about dinner was having our newest addition to the family there - my Cousin Chels' daughter Izabel.  She's just a little doll and Rachel loved having her toys there, LOL!

These two digital scrapbook pages were created using the My Digital Studio software.  I have to admit that I am loving this software the more that I play with it.  The desginer papers on this layout are from the "Christmas Jingle" digital kit which comes as a core component of the software (so do the buttons) so you can create this layout yourself as soon as you get the software!  I first created the top page... then I used the "create duplicate page mirrored" function to create the bottom layout - the feature copies everything (colours, photo positions, papers & measurements) and just duplicates it on a new layout.  Took seconds, then I just had to swap out the photos and re-type a new title.  Easy Peasy!  The MDS software can be ordered through my store below.


Here is a quick sneakpeek of a new die for the Big Shot - it makes a great little milk carton!  I can't get over how little it is.  Jamie bought this for me for Christmas (among MANY other crafty things) and I can't wait until I get a few minutes to create with it.  I'm taking a Stampin' Break until Rachel is back in daycare - I just don't want to miss anything with her.  But then again - while she's napping I might get down to the studio.  We'll have to see.  If you're interested in picking up a Big Shot in the New Year, take a look at the Layaway Program below...

Big Shot Layaway Program! 

Would you like to purchase the Big Shot but just can't afford one huge lump sum payment?  Then you need to take a look at my Big Shot layaway program.  The form is here to start the layaway program.  You will get a $330* value for three low monthly payments of only $83.20* starting in January 2010.  Your machine choice of dies, hostess items and sale-a-bration items will be ordered after the final payment has been made and delivered to you before the end of March.


Alesha's Layaway Package includes:


PLUS:

  • A Free level-1 hostess item of your choice.
  • $20 in free merchandise of your choice.
  • THREE free items from the Sale-a-bration catalogue!  (for the free Sale-a-bration items - choose from the new punch, stamp sets or a great package of designer papers)

(You will get a specific form to write in your choices by Jan1)

Email me to get in on this super saver deal today.
*Includes shipping (10%) and taxes (13% in Ontario)
  
Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!  Jamie, Rachel and I would like to wish you a very 
safe and Happy New Year!  We're staying in with a few other couples, having a big fondue and game party!  Lots of fun and low-key which is so our style!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...