Rachel decorated the cat for Christmas


I left Rachel in the living room when I was making her breakfast last week.  When I walked into the room I noticed that she climbed up onto the couch to play with Tiger.  This is not a big deal - she does this every morning and he loves the attention.  But this morning she decided to decorate him.  The night before we decorated the Christmas tree and she wore one of these headbands.  Well, when I saw the headbands on the cat I just died laughing.  He wore them for about an hour.  It was priceless!


This layout was digitally scrapbooked with the My Digital Scrapbooking software.  I just dragged and dropped the photos into one of the built-in templates.  Then I added the border and a bit of journaling. 

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...