Tag Mantle Decoration - Merry Christmas!


I was inspired by Sharon Johnson to create this fabulous Tag Decoration!  It folds up completely compact and when you expand it - it's a fabulous long and colourful greeting to display on your mantle. It is about 3" tall.  I decorated it with striped red ribbon and mistletoe ribbon.  I die cut all of the letters with the Go Go Boots Alphabet set and a bunch of punches.  The Go Go boots alphabet set is awesome - comes in a great little case (shown here).  


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!


Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Heather D. House said...

Wow... I love the tag decoration. That is SO cute! ~www.legaciesbyheather.com~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...