There are things that I won't do with traditional scrapbooking....


There are things that I won't do with traditional scrapbooking (normally) that I will do with digital scrapbooking.  This is one of them.  Normally if I was going to do a layout I would not enlarge a photograph to this size.  This is a 12x12 layout and I've increased the size of the photo so it fits the entire width of the page.  I'm just too darn lazy to figure out a layout in my head, find and crop a photo, upload it somewhere and wait for it to be printed, then bring it home and scrap it.  Honestly, if I was going to enlarge a photo to this size it would probably cost me $5 somewhere and I'd have to go and pick it up.  This time of year I'm just too busy and too lazy to bother with it.  But - digitally this is SO FREAKING EASY!!!  I have to admit that I love that about digital scrapbooking.


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...