WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA - Don't you love fozzy bear? Announcement on Clear Stamps!


When I was young, my earliest memory of having a stuffed toy was my Fozzy Bear - I called him Charlie though.  I absolutely loved the muppet babies - they were just adorable.  The other day when I was out shopping for books for Rachel I came across a book called "Fozzy bear goes to the Doctor".  We have read it every night to Rachel for about a week - she loves it and that makes me happy!  I got thinking about the punch art bear that I made a while back and how easy it would be to turn him into a fozzy bear.  What do you think - does it look like Fozzy bear?

Items used to make this:
ears: Scallop circle punch (creamy caramel), 1 3/8" circle punch (pretty in pink)
face: Scallop circle die for the Big Shot
Hat:  inner part of the scallop oval frame for the Big Shot.  I used Yo Yo Yellow and Whisper White card stock.  I just used scissors to cut out the inner white part of the hat.
Mouth: inner part of the scallop oval frame for the Big Shot.  I used ruby red for the mouth.  1 3/8" circle punch for the tongue - I just cut it in half.
Eyes: 1 3/8" circle punch  (whisper white), 1 3/8" circle punch in pretty in pink and basic black - I used the wide oval punch to cut off the bottom part of the lid and just used the top part.  3/4" punch for the eyeball in basic black.
Nose: 3/4" punch in Pretty in Pink.

Stampin' Up Announcement!

*Sit down - this is going to blow your socks off*



I called Stampin' Up this morning and got the go-ahead to share this seriously awesome and exciting news with you!  For years Stampin' Up! has received suggestions to have clear mounted stamps.  They kept declining the request because of the image quality of clear stamps, but they liked the idea of see-though blocks.  THEY DID IT!!!  This is so incredibly exciting for me - and I can't wait to show it to you.  I got permission to share this photo with you - a true sneak peek of what is to come.

Do you want to know what is even more exciting - you will have the CHOICE to get clear or wood mounted stamp sets - a fabulous thing to be able to choose for yourself.  Now - I know that you're probably thinking that they are more expensive than wood mount, but they are not!!!!  Sets that are $36 wood mounted are only $26 in clear!  Are you totally excited!  I am - Stampin' Up sets that maintain the quality that they've always had and a fraction of the price!  They are available starting Jan 5 2010 from Moi.

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!

Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

3 comments:

michelle said...

This is really great news! Do you know if there could be an option for no blocks? I honestly don't think I need a clear block for every stamp I have.

daffyscrapper said...

He is so cool! and I love your Animal baby too. off to have a look through you blog

daffyscrapper said...

Fozzy is so cool and I love uour baby Animal too. I cant wait till we get the big shot in NZ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...