Altered peg board wall accent

So when I got this it was decorated in Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi papers and ribbons - which are honestly beautiful however I really wanted to have something using current Stampin' Up colours so I ripped off all of the embellishments and I glued new paper over the old paper. 

The stamp set that I used on this project is one of the new clear-mounted stamp sets called Whimsical words.  It's a set of 6 fabulous phrases in a great funky font.  I love it!  It is one of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets which means that you can get the stamp set for free with a $65 purchase of ANY materials in the Stampin' Up Catalogue or Mini.  You can order through me directly or online and can get this set as a bonus.  How awesome is that??



The designer paper that I covered this is called Razzleberry Lemonade.  It is true 12x12 designer paper.  The ribbon is a coordinating colour in Melon Mambo and the floral embellishments are something that I assembled using the felt flowers from the Flower Fusion elements tin.  I added a circle rhinestone brad in the middle just to hold the flowers together.  You can see a closeup of the flowers below. 


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...