Are you tired of photos from the Summer?


I hope not!  I've been going through all of my un-scrapped photos and have been whipping out 5-7 layouts each time I sit down to scrap.


When we first started taking these photos Rachel was so scared to go down a slide by herself.  We did straight little slides first, then larger straight slides, then the elusive "I can't see where I'm going" curved slideWhen she went down the curvy first time she loved it - she had to do it over and over and over again - fun to watch our little girl conquer her fears and have so much fun. 



This is the sheet of 12x12 designer paper from the Sweet Pea digital kit that I used as a base for this layout. Isn't it just scrumptious?


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...