Buttons don't grow on trees...


I don't know who I got this idea from, but I saw it and I fell in love with it - so much that I bought the stamp set just to make this card.  Is that nuts?  I've actually used it to make several things, but I bought it just to do this card.


And I love it even more in real life!  Is it bad to mail yourself a card?  I'm a little nuts, but really - I would appreciate getting a card like this, so why not?



Recipe for this card:
Stamp set: Season of Friendship
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Crystal effects to glue on the buttons, glue dots, Button Latte designer buttons, Playground designer buttons.



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

ScrappyHappy said...

I was under the weather this weekend and couldn't finish my swaps. I just saw that it would cost $13 to ship priority. I can mail them tomorrow, but I don't think they would get there by the 25th. Please let me know if you want me to send them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...