Doesn't this make you want to get out in the snow?


Oh - I remember when I was little and I loved to help shovel the driveway.  I used to remember snowbanks that were as tall as I was.  I hope that she remembers how much fun she had with her Dad shoveling today.  She was just ecstatic that we bought her a shovel of her own.  She made snow angels all over the front yard and she even climbed "snow mountain" between our house and our neighbour, Joe's house.  It was a great afternoon.


When making this layout I wanted to have decorative snow banks at the bottom of the layout.  I acheived this by placing two circle punches at the bottom of the layout, increasing their size massively and then filling them with designer paper - easy peasy - try it and show me what you can make.





Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...