A Few more tins for Valentine's Treats


So in the Big paint can (1/4L size) I'm going to fill it with Hot lips.  The two little tins are going to be filled with conversation hearts.  Conversation Hearts are a candy that brings back memories for Jamie and I.  A few months before we started dating we were joking that it would be funny to have conversation hearts that had mean and nasty sayings on them... so we started making them for each other.  He would give me some that said "you're nuts" and I would give him some that said "you smell"... how incredibly juvenile.  But it was hilarious to us at the time and each valentines day we always remember those dumb conversation hearts.


I still haven't decided if the ones that I put in these tins will have nice or mean sayings on them. 

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...