The frog prince scrapbook layout - well, kind of.


I made this layout with a base of Ruby Red paper and a layer of Chocolate Chip polka-dotted designer paper.  I made the matte on the designer paper a Sahara Sand colour just because white seemed too stark.

I love the little frogs on the layout - they are part of a Hoppy Birthday designer kit that comes with the software.  I thought that I'd make a "kiss the frog" type of theme with the layout.  I love how it turned out.  Each of the elements on the page I added a shadow to just because I think that it makes it look a little more real to me.  The little frame at the bottom is a modern label punch that I colour-filled with white and then used a Sahara Sand matte.  I added two pumkpin pie brads on here as well.

The Sale-a-bration promotion is a wonderful way to feed your digital scrapbooking AND rubber stamping addiction.  When you purchase the My Digital Studio software you can get a free stamp set (or punch) from the Sale-a-bration Catalogue.  Click on the catalogue to see all of the freebies.  You can take advantage of this promotion by contacting me or by ordering directly through my online store.


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...