Gingerbread house

I just love having Christmas Break off and spending every day with Rachel.  I do miss that.  She loves her daycare and we do as well, but I do miss having her constantly around playing and singing.  When we went up for Christmas in Buckhorn, Ontario we decided to bring a few crafty projects with us to do since there was a day when Grandpa and Grandma had to work.  We brought a Gingerbread house kit.  Why didn't someone tell me that they were so darn messy?  It was a complete frustration icing it because the icing bag broke twice.

Rachel doesn't eat candies.  I just think that she's too young to eat mass amounts of sugar.  So she has never seen little candies - but WOW did she have fun rooting through them and putting them on the roof and windows of her Gingerbread house.  In the end it was a really fun project - and I think that I'm going to pick up a good icing bag between now and next Christmas so the bag doesn't break next year.


Here's a second sneak peek of the new Sweet Pea Designer series papers.  It's awesome!  The paper comes in a pad rather than loose paper which is something that I love!  It makes storing it so much easier.   The colours that coordinate with this package of paper are Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, So saffron, and Taken with Teal.

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...