Got Milk?


For attending the last Quarterly Demonstrator meeting I received this fabulous little box at the door with my registration.  Every person who attended received one of these - I think that it's just so dainty and little and I luv it.


It was made with the new Milk Carton die for the Big shot.  The die will cut the cardstock and also make all of the folding score lines for you - so you just have to fold and glue it and you'll get a little milk box just liek this.  The finished die is about 2" wide and 3" tall - and is just big enough to fit in some mini chocolates.



The designer paper used is called "Sending love" and the punch along the bottom and top is called "scallop trim border".  This punch is something that you can receive for FREE when you buy any $65 from the regular catalogue or seasonal mini.  Seriously - free punches!  Here's a close up of the punch.  Did I mention that there's a corner punch that coordinates with it?  You can see it here:





Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!
Alesha

To order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Please click HERE.
I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...